Research Grant - "A Multilinear (Tensor) Algebraic Framework for Multifactor Manifold Learning With Applications to Image Science",
Research Grant - "Robust and Accurate Face Recognition in Real Life Conditions",
Small Collections Office Research Grant
Research Grant - "Integrated Analysis and Synthesis for Data Mining in
a Video Network" IIS – ROBUST INTELLIGENCE: NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION (NSF),
July 1, 2009–June 30, 2012.
- Cover Story. - March 28, 2005.
- Human Motion Signatures and TensorFaces in the
. - March 4, 2004.
- Human Motion Signatures in the
- October 10, 2003
New School's Tishman Auditorium, 66 West 12th Street at 7pm - September 30, 2003.
TensorTextures animation by M. Alex O. Vasilescu
Jared M. Silver
- September 15, 2003
Related Media Coverage
Vasilescu was recognized with the
- TensorTextures in the . - August 28, 2003
- High school intern wins ISEF awards - May
Tonislav Ivanov an
intern at MRL and a senior at Stuyvesant High School has won major
awards at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair, which
was held last week in Cleveland. Toni's project was entitled:
"TensorFaces: A Multilinear Model for Computerized Face Recognition
and Image Processing"
It won an:
Intel Foundation Achievement Award for outstanding work in
- Eastman Kodak Company first prize,
- American Association for Artificial Intelligence (AAAI) Award for the best
projects in computer science with an AI component, etc.
- Total: $7,000 in prize money.
In qualifying for the Intel ISEF, Toni and his project also won
several awards at the regional level, such as the New York Academy of
Sciences First Award.
TensorFaces research funded by the Department of Defense's